|Subject||CALL FOR REVIEWERS CITE science education section|
|Writer||Young-Shin Park (pys68)|
CALL FOR REVIEWERS
Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education (CITE)
Science Education Section
This is a formal call to ALL members of the Association for Science Teacher Education (ASTE) to serve on the Editorial Review Board (ERB) for the Science Education section of the online journal Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education (CITE).
The CITE Journal is an online, peer-reviewed journal, established and jointly sponsored by five professional associations (ASTE, AMTE, NCSS, CEE, and SITE). This is the only joint venture of this kind in the field of teacher education. Each professional association has sole responsibility for editorial review of articles in its discipline. The online journal format enables authors to demonstrate the technologies about which they are writing, including video and audio segments, animation, virtual reality, Web links, and simulations. Issues of the journal are available at http://www.citejournal.org.
The Science Education section is committed to publishing articles that demonstrate how science learning is enhanced by the meaningful integration of technology. We are seeking reviewers from diverse backgrounds with experience implementing technology with science teaching. The criteria for being considered as a reviewer is prior reviewing experience as well as a history of peer-reviewed publications.
• A record of publishing in peer-reviewed science education and technology integration practitioner and/or research journals.
• Prior experience as a reviewer (i.e., research journals, grants, or other scholarly works)
• Expertise in teacher education (pre-service, induction, or in-service). Areas of specialization within these domains can include curriculum development, technology, or informal settings.
• Are a member of the Association for Science Teacher Education (ASTE).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Read and evaluate approximately 2 to 4 manuscripts per year.
• Commit to serving on the ERB for three years (ERBs are reviewed yearly).
• Provide written reports and formative feedback on submitted manuscripts using the criteria and evaluation form provided by the Editors.
• Complete manuscript reviews within four weeks of receipt.
• Provide feedback to the editors about the journal direction and review process.
• Help recruit high impact authors and articles for the journal.
Any questions regarding the journal or Editorial Review Board should be directed to Andrea Burrows (Andrea.Burrows@uwyo.edu) or Tim Slater (email@example.com).
To apply, please submit electronically the following materials to
Andrea Burrows (Andrea.Burrows@uwyo.edu) by March 1st, 2017
1. A one-page letter of interest that includes a list of at least three areas of expertise in science teacher education and technology in which you would be comfortable reviewing manuscripts.
2. A one-page vita that emphasizes publications in refereed journals including any previous reviewing or editing experience.
|61||Faculty Position in Science Education: Natio...||Headquarter of EASE||2018-09-04||960|
|60||Announcement of 2018 EASE Distinguished Cont...||Headquarter of EASE||2018-05-05||2916|
|59||CALL FOR REVIEWERS_ Journal of Science Teach...||Headquarter of EASE||2017-09-13||3059|
|58||ASTE (Associaiton for Science Teacher Educat...||Young-Shin Park||2017-07-04||3826|
|57||ASTE 2018 at Baltimore (Jan 6-8 )||Young-Shin Park||2017-06-19||3563|
|56||WERA focal meeting adn HKERA international ...||Young-Shin Park||2017-03-07||4002|
|55||CALL FOR REVIEWERS CITE science education ...||Young-Shin Park||2017-02-07||2812|
|54||NARST Sandra K. Abell Research Institute for...||Headquarter of EASE||2017-02-06||2195|
|53||ASTE 2018 in Baltimore||Young-Shin Park||2017-02-06||1575|
|52||EASE 2018 international conference in Taiwan||Young-Shin Park||2017-02-06||24296|